Who Should Register?
Participation in Wood Badge is open to all registered adult Leaders of the Boy Scouts of America who have completed the prerequisites
- Are a currently registered adult leader in the Boy Scouts of America and active in a unit, district or council.
- Are at least 21 years old. (Assistant Scoutmasters may be 18.)
- Have completed “This is Scouting”, basic leader training, and the outdoor skills training programs appropriate for your Scouting position.
- Submit a completed BSA Health & Medical Record form signed by a physician.
- Submit a Wood Badge Training application with a deposit to reserve your place.
HTC Wood Badge Scholarship
VFW Wood Badge Scholarship
AFI CIO Wood Badge Scholarship
We run our annual course at our home camp:
Maumee Scout Reservation
12975 W 925 N, Norman, IN 47264
Email the course Course Director